Where can I find my 1098-T?

In your MyCSU Student Portal, click University Forms, then Account.

How do I fill out a FAFSA?

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can be completed and submitted at FAFSA.ed.gov.

Where do I send my military Tuition Assistance or VA paperwork?

TA paperwork should be sent to TA@ColumbiaSouthern.edu and VA paperwork should be sent to VA@ColumbiaSouthern.edu.

When should I complete my FAFSA?

You should complete your FAFSA any time after October 1. You will need to have your financial information available when completing the FAFSA and be sure to include our school code on the application. CSU’s school code is 041215.

Do I have to apply for financial aid every year?

Yes. You must apply for financial aid every year on or after October 1. If your financial circumstances change year to year, you may get more or less aid. Renewal of your financial aid package also depends on a student continuing to meet satisfactory academic progress requirements and/or other eligibility indicators.

How do I apply for a Pell Grant and other types of need-based aid?

Submit a FAFSA. You will have the opportunity to accept or decline any portion of your aid package later.

How does a Learning Partnership work?

CSU Learning Partners sign a Non-Binding Agreement that allows CSU to offer a 10 percent tuition discount to your employees/members along with exclusive scholarship opportunities.

How much does becoming a CSU Learning Partner cost?

There is no cost.

How many employees have to enroll if we become a Learning Partner?

At this time there is no specific number of employees that have to enroll.

Can the learning partnership non-binding agreement be changed to fit my guidelines?

We can adapt the agreement to fit your guidelines and policies. We do ask permission to place your business/organization name, description and (logo if permitted) on our website. However, if that is not possible, we would still like to partner with you and work out details to try to accommodate your requirements.

How long does the Learning Partnership last?

You can terminate the agreement at any time.

By becoming a Learning Partner, are we agreeing that our employees/members will only use CSU?

No, the partnership agreement is non-exclusive. It simply means that if any of your employees/members so choose to become a CSU student, they will receive the benefits outlined in the partnership agreement.

Can training programs be evaluated for possible transfer credit?

A representative will evaluate training courses and programs recommended by the learning partner for possible academic transfer credits.

What other benefits does the learning partnership offer?

If your organization is interested, CSU will send a press release to local media and provide general information for your website that announces the partnership. CSU also can create an email template announcement for you to send to members/employees.

Can family receive the Learning Partner Discount? 

Spouses and children of employees/members are also eligible for these benefits.