The scholarship will cover up to $32,700 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be directly applied to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 36 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
Application Open Date:
Application Closed Date:
- mid-March (for 2023, close date is March 14th)
Scholarship Awarded Date:
- Between May-June each year
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
- The recipient of this scholarship shall be the spouse of either an active-duty or reservist United States Navy, United States Marine Corps, or United States Coast Guard service member.
- Current enlistment/re-enlistment contract
- Dependent military ID card
- Eligible candidates must be a high school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within ninety (90) days of receiving the award.
- The recipient shall be at least 18 years old or older.
- Students must maintain a 3.0 undergraduate or graduate GPA.
- Students must submit a scholarship renewal annually, which shall include proof of enrollment, proof of good standing, an official transcript, and at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Students who have previous college experience must meet CSU’s academic requirements for admission to the university.
- Students must remain in good standing with CSU throughout his or her degree program and maintain continuous enrollment in their degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
Who will select the scholarship recipient?
The Foundation will judge and select an award recipient based on a need-basis and his or her GPA.