Tuition Assistance (TA) is available to all eligible Naval officers, enlisted active duty and Reservists on continuous active duty. Tuition Assistance will cover 100 percent of tuition and fees up to the maximum amount of:
- $250 per semester credit hour
- twelve semester hours per fiscal year
- 120 semester hours per career
Navy Tuition Assistance Eligibility Requirements
- Active duty enlisted Sailors and Officers, including Naval Reservists, must have a minimum of two years of military service before becoming eligible to use TA or NCPACE funding
- Must remain on active duty for the entire length of the courses approved.
- Attend an accredited institution recognized by the Department of Education.
- Receive counseling from a Navy college office
- Provide all grades from previously funded TA courses. Any course in which the student received an 'F' or 'W' must be reimbursed.
- Officers must remain on active duty for at least two years after completion of their last TA approved course.
Sailors must apply for TA through the WebTA Portal. Please insure that you provide accurate fee information. Follow all directions listed on the TA application.